Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Week 1!

So, today is officially the end of week 1. Here are my weekly photos. I don't see much of any difference, but it's not like I lost 20lbs already or anything lol. I probably won't actually start noticing results until a month from now.

Also, my weigh in today is 224!! WOOO That means I lost 3lbs in 1 week. That's insane. Specially since my eating really wasn't good those first few days.

Here are my measurements. I took them about a month ago, but I'm not going to count those. These will be my official day 1 of measurements

Left Upper Arm 16in
Right Upper Arm 17
Bust 43
Below Bust 39
Belly (above bellybutton/waist) 41.5
Waist 40.5
Hips + Pooch 48.5
Right mid Upper thigh 24.1
Left mid Upper thigh 23


Oh and also, my right side, like my back side/shoulder blade area is sore! It's not that bad, but it's not comfy either lol. Thankfully it's just cardio today so don't have to worry about making it worse.

No comments: