Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hrmmm...

SO I went ahead and weighed myself officially for the end of week 2. Also took my measurements and got some weird results.
Here are my weekly photos. Still no noticeable change... specially in that damn belly area.


Here are my measurements.. hopefully what I've gained is muscle....
First number will be from last week, 2nd will be from today

Weight 224, 223

Left Upper Arm 16, 15.5
Right Upper Arm 17, 16.5
Bust 43, 43.2
Below Bust 39, 39.5
Belly (above bellybutton) 41.5, 42
Waist 40.5, 40.75
Hips + Pooch 48.5, 48
Right Mid Thigh 24.1, 23.5
Left Mid Thigh 23, 22.25

So as you can see.... I've gained in a lot of areas, and lost in a few. Really pissed about gaining in my mid section. Not sure what's going on there, but *shrugs*
Don't feel like exercising today. SO tired. Damn hormones are just draining me to laziness. I woke up an hour ago, but I could seriously go lay down on the couch and go back to sleep for a few more hours.
I won't, but damn, it's so tempting when your body just doesn't want to cooperate.

No comments: