Friday, June 25, 2010

Half-Assed!

I admit it, I half assed some of the workout today. Not a lot but some of it I did.
I did the lunges again, but couldn't keep them up. My legs just don't have the strength in them yet to complete all of the reps they do.
I did use the 5lb weights today with most of the lifting. Couldn't or well... honestly, didn't want to do all the reps for some of them. There are some that they do where they heavily lean on their legs and bend over to work on back lifting exercises, and with my legs feeling the way they did, I couldn't stay down low for long.
And I skipped the end pushups. Even if I am only doing wall ones for now. I just wasn't up for it.
I did most of it though and felt I got a really good workout in even with the things I didn't do.
Not going to beat myself up about it. I have to keep reminding myself that I'm not going to be able to do everything right now. I just started and I'm extremely out of shape.
I'll be able to do all of these things eventually with no problem :)

No comments: