Monday, August 8, 2011

Dailyburn

I think I'm gonna have to start using dailyburn again to track what I'm eating. At least for a little while.
Just put in what I ate today. Had absolutely no fruit and 1 Pecan Pie Lara bar.
Frickin carbs are up to 50 already!!! I was going to eat a peach or apple as well, but pffft, not anymore. The lara bar alone is 24g of carbs! YIKES.
Going to have to be careful eating those. Eat fruit first and then eat those as a treat or something.

Going to have to go eat an egg. Feeling unsatisfied. May just need to drink more water..... hmm.... I'll drink water instead and see if that helps.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There is a better website, http://anytimehealth.com When you sign-up just enter the code HEALTH11 to get a free one year upgrade to premium. Trust me this website is awesome.