Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Time to do some research

I'm going to have to look up whatever information I can on ways to help implantation. Of course nothing probably will help, but it won't hurt to try something.
I am excited for next cycle, but I'm so afraid it's going to be another disappointment or worse, another heartbreaking chemical.
I hate that infertility has totally sucked any kind of innocence out of this. Instead of just being hopeful and excited, there's always fear and depression.

Anywho... weight back up to 194 this morning. Honestly, I'm not worried about it. I have no idea what my body is going to do on provera, so if my weight goes back up some I'm not going to sweat it.
I did have a slightly carby dinner last night.
Fixed some veggie chicken soup. Tomatoes, carrots, celery and onion. Yummy but all of those carrots and tomato really bumps upt he carbs. At least it's good carbs though :)

Alrighty, I'll be back later. Have to figure out what I'm going to do for exercise today.

No comments: