Monday, August 8, 2011

Fluke? Maybe...

Think the opk yesterday may have just been a fluke, or dark only b/c my urine was super concentrated. Hope I'm wrong, but I dunno.....
We'll see what my test looks like today.

Anywho, just got done exercising.
Did some squats. Chair assisted ones at first. I think those are actually harder to do b/c you don't have to really focus on your form much since you have the chair there to stop you. I then switched it over to just regular squats. Could tell that I'm getting better b/c I could squat lower. I'm still not real low or anything, but I'm slowly getting there.

I also did some wall pushups. Hurt my wrist at first so had to stop, then went back to them after a while.

What else..... I did some crunches and ab leg lifts.

I also jumped around like a fool lol. That was actually a lot of fun! We actually bought a real jumprope this weekend. I tried using it, but man, my coordination sucks lol. Easier to do invisible jumprope :P hehe
I started off doing those, then the Linkin Park song Blackout came on the workout cd, so I just started to jump around to the song. Doing run lunges, and just jumping side to side to the beat. GREAT great song to do that to and I think I'm going to do that a lot more often. It was working me out without it feeling like a workout.

I also did, or well, tried to do a tabata workout after all of this. Could only make it to 3 minutes again and just barely. I think I'm going to have to tone that down. Do 30sec w/ 30 sec rests. Take it slower and less intense and hopefully work my way up to do a real tabata session.

Stretched afterwards as well and I can finally tell that it's doing something. Once again, it's slow progress but at least it's progress. I'll be able to touch those toes one of these days! lol

No comments: