Monday, August 1, 2011

*mumblesomething*

Damn my uncreative mind! lol

I did exercise. Waited until 11 to start. No real reason other than just trying to delay it for as long as possible lol. I didn't want to eat lunch too late though so just sucked it up and did it.

I did 30mins on the treadmill.
About eh, 15 squats, 10 wall pushups, attempted to do a plank, jump rope, and I stretched.

I wanted to do more squats, at least 20 or more, but my legs just felt like jello. Not sure what was going on but they were not having any of the squating action. Felt fine on the treadmill, but it was just walking so.. meh.

I did a bit extra stretching though. I hope what I'm managing is helping b/c UGH I hate not being flexible! I barely was even when I was a skinny ass little kid. Sigh, I'm trying though. Guess that's all that can be done for now. Just keep on trying and hope these tight stiff muscles and tendons stretch out.

No comments: