Friday, August 12, 2011

OPK today and other junk

Took an OPK and HPT today. HPT just for the hell of it.
OPK is darker, but still not a +. I think it's only darker b/c there was a little bit of blood mixed in w/ the urine.


Yep, I'm still spotting. Booooooo... thankfully still not really reaching a pad, but still there when I use the bathroom. Sometimes it's a lot, sometimes it's just a small smudge.
Still so annoying though.

Forgot to mention that we got the 10lb kettlebell yesterday afternoon. Looks like it was dropped b/c it is chipped in 2 spots. Not really a big deal, but it still pisses me off. Oh well.

I emailed my RE this morning. I figured I wouldn't hear back from him today anyway, so just went ahead and did it. If I do hear back, meh, if I don't... I'll give it until tuesday before I call.

Erm what else.......dernit, think there was something else, but I can't remember now.... oh well. If it comes to me later I'll post it :)

No comments: