Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Eh, meh...pfft

I did a little bit of exercise, not much at all.
Just did about 15mins of easy rowing and about 28 squats and that was it.
I'll do better tomorrow though. Like I said, it's just so hard to get back in to the swing of things after resting.
Resting is so nice and lazy and awesome lol
Well.... wasn't a total rest yesterday. Had to clean out a 10gal tank.
10gal, not big at all, but I really let this tank go. Got totally overgrown w/ plants and was just dirty as hell b/c it's difficult to clean.
I'm still not totally done with it.

Anywho, not important.
I think the progesterone is really helping me sleep a lot more soundly, BUT it's also making me pretty low energy during the day. Oh well.
Plus it's making me HUNGRY and for bad stuff! I must resist though!
I already ate WAY too much today. Nothing bad, but I still feel guilty for pigging out lol.

1 comment:

LisaB said...

Hey, that's not bad! Sometimes you need a little rest. Ugh, I hate how progesterone makes me eat too much!