Friday, December 9, 2011

17dpo




BOOOO my FRER isn't as nice looking as it was yesterday. It's actually a little lighter.
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little worried.
I'm really trying not to be.
I did drink more than usual early this morning b/c I woke up with a dry mouth & throat so I'm hoping that was the reason for a lighter test. Maybe with my 4MU it would've looked better. *shrugs*
We'll see what tomorrow's looks like I guess.
I am disappointed that I didn't get that obviously darker line today though. I know HCG doubling can vary, but seeing a darker test would really comfort me. Not that my tests are light, but you know what I mean hopefully.
I'm still really scared and things like this freak me out easily.


I went to Walmart this morning to pick up a few things. I stopped by the HPTs. I resisted though and didn't buy any!! YAY! I was SO tempted to buy at least an equate just to see what kind of line I got on it, but I didn't.
I said no more tests and I meant it!


DH is off next week! YAY! He has to request his time off at the beginning of the year and I guess he picked next week. He always asks for Xmas week off, but they never give it to him probably b/c he doesn't have kids. Bastards.
It sucks having to do it that way though. I mean come on, how are you supposed to know exactly when you'll want off? Well, I guess if you're planning a big trip..... ok nm....
It will be great to have him home. He distracts me from all of this and I know that will be the case next week since we still need to go Xmas shopping heh.

6 comments:

Just T said...

Your tests are looking great. YOur beta looks great. Try to enjoy this weekend with DH and do some shopping. Merry Christmas!

juliane2004 said...

I took it into Paint again for you. Here's the image

http://i44.tinypic.com/5d7c0p.jpg

The left image is TODAY's test, and the right one is YESTERDAY's. I also show the T and C line colors (showing that on both, the T line is darker than the C).

I also put TODAY's T line next to YESTERDAY's T line to show you that it's darker than yesterday :)

Let me know what you think.

juliane2004 said...

** edit to subscribe to comments

LisaL said...

Thanks juliane :) Seeing it like that does make me feel a little bit better *HUGS*
I just can't help but get so worried and worked up over everything. Now that it's Friday, and Monday is right around the corner... I think my nerves are only going to get worse and I'll be super extra paranoid lol.

juliane2004 said...

I know you're worried. I know I will be worried whenever I get pregnant. And like I said, I will likely be doing the same thing as you (testing daily and comparing them). But all you can do is wait. Nothing you will do now will either help or hurt.

I am sending you GREAT thoughts for next week. You'd better post as soon Aa you hear the good news!!!!

LisaL said...

I will don't worry :)