Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!!!!!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic new year. Getting their party on or relaxing or whatever you enjoy doing :)

Not too much going on here.
Symptoms keep coming and going and it's still worrying me to be honest. Not as much as before since I've gotten used to it, but I don't think I'm going to relax until I see everything is ok on Wed. At least I hope everything will be ok.

When I do get symptoms, they're still pretty mild. Mild nausea, some gagging still. I'm getting headaches but I think they're being caused by dehydration. I'm trying to drink a lot of water, but if I drink too much it makes me feel queasy so I don't want to drink more.
I really need to though, and def need a glass of water on my nightstand at night. I dunno what is happening in my body at night, but when I start waking up to use the bathroom, my mouth and throat are always dry like I haven't had anything to drink all day.

That's about it really.... Just wanted to update one last time this year *hardyharhar*....

I think 2012 is going to be a great year for a lot of us. I hope we all get our bundles of joy in this new year.

2 comments:

SLES75 said...

Wishing you all the best in the new year!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy new year!!!