Saturday, December 3, 2011

Symptoms?

Probably not. Hesitate to say anything is a symptom since it's still very early.
I've been feeling some aches down below. Kinda in my hips, O areas and not much in the ute.

I've also noticed the past couple of days, I'm burping A LOT.

Today, my teeth started to hurt. Like if you have sensitive teeth and you eat something cold then hot.. that weird achey feeling.. it's a mild version of that. That's a new one and hopefully doesn't get worse.

Boobs are meh... kinda sore if pressed, but not much.

That's about it.

No dizziness at all today after doing my first 2 progesterone. I did eat right before though so maybe that helped.

Think that's about it. I'm having to clear my throat alot. I think I just need to drink more water though so the phlegm loosens up.


I also wanted to say that..
With my last BFP, I had a feeling I was pregnant. It's hard to explain but I just knew.
This time, pfft, I was NOT expecting this at all. I was fully prepared to get AF soon and start on a new cycle and hopefully ovulate and try again and eventually try with meds in January. I did not expect in a million years to get a BFP on a natural cycle.. not with all of the trouble we've had to get me to even ovulate before.
So yeah, total shock!


Here are some more tests...

Wondfo HPT is so faulty. Looks like the hpt had 2 test lines put on it by accident. I darkened the photo so you can see it better.
The OPK is looking great still.


I also took a 88cent walmart test and got a faint line on it.



And I have my digital facing me on my desk. With all of my fears and worries... I'm trying to remember what a lot of people say to me.
No matter what happens... right now, I am pregnant... I look at that digital and try to remember that.

No comments: