Friday, December 16, 2011

Nope... still nothing

Ok, so I THOUGHT I may be getting more symptoms, but apparently not.
I know it's still really early, but it would be nice to start getting more for reassurance.

Speaking of reassurance... we went to Walmart yesterday and I couldn't resist. I grabbed an 88cent test and promptly used it when we finally got home along with some wondfos.

I know these tests aren't super sensitive, and this is def a great line on it, but greedy me was still kinda disappointed that the line wasn't darker. Don't shoot me! lol

Wondfos looking good still. I guess OPKs aren't going to get any darker. Thought they might act like HPTs do once the test line is darker than control (where the test seems to suck up the dye from the control), but nope...


Ok ok, I swear, no more test purchases!!! I do still have a lot of wondfos left, but think I'm just going to put them away.... finally.


In other news, almost done with the Xmas project I've been working on! YAY! Have I mentioned that here? Not sure if I have or not.
I had a dream a while ago and I liked the idea in it so made it a reality and am going to give it to SiL for her baby. It's not something she'll be able to use any time soon though :P
I'll post a photo of it when I'm done.

OOOO We bought our first baby purchase since finding out. We went across town to the Toys R Us. Saw this really cool fairy nightlight thing that would go GREAT w/ the nursery theme and DH bought it for me :)
Which reminds me that I really need to start back on that. I'm not going to completely cover the room in a mural like I had originally planned but what I want to do still is going to take a lot of time.
If you have no idea what I'm talking about.... I started on the nursery a while ago.. think over a year? Maybe longer...
It's going to be a fantasy forest theme. I love all of that stuff, so doing a fantasy theme just made sense to me :)
I'm taking ConTact paper, drawing, cutting, painting them to what I want and sticking them on the wall.
Once I start working on it again, I'll post photos of it :)

4 comments:

juliane2004 said...

I don't know about everyone else but I love seeing test photos!

But I do think it's a good idea to put them away now, since at this point, even if you (God forbid) did m/c, your tests would still look like this (or get darker still) for a while. Mine did.

But you don't have to worry about that because YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!!

Patty said...

There is no way that test could get any darker. Stop testing! haha 4 more days and your BB's will be on fire and you'll be praying to the loo. ;)

Jamie said...

I am 8 weeks pregnant now and have been super nervous because I haven't had many symptoms either, but I have seen the heartbeat twice and everything is going great. Some women just don't get symptoms like other women!! Hope you have a nice, uneventful pregnancy!!:)

KatyBug said...

Looks beautiful and dark to me!