Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Haven't taken a test since 3MU so yeah heh.



Oh the worrying is not over yet. I'll still be testing. I'm not buying anymore though. When I'm through them then that's it.
I just hope on my FRERs, I'll be beating the control line soon.

It's going to be a very long wait to first, get my 3rd beta, and then to find out if there's something in there where it's supposed to be, and then if it's growing correctly, if it's healthy. UGH overwhelming to think about. The worry is never going to end... not that I'm complaining about it. It would just be nice to NOT worry about something for once, ya know?


1 comment:

Jen said...

I'd kill for blissful ignorance right now. I'd love to be one of those people that find out they are pregnant at like 10 wks or something like that. ((HUGS)) At least we can worry together!