Tuesday, December 27, 2011

7 weeks

And still a basketcase.
I mean I've read so many women say that their symptoms come and go or disappeared completely only to return a few days to a week later, but that doesn't help at all.
I'm still so worried something is wrong.
I was up about 3 times last night to use the bathroom which is what I've been doing. That was a little reassuring.
And my boobs felt a little sore during that time.
Woke up today, and took a shower and boobs aren't sore at all.... so cue the worrying again. Sigh.
It's just that before, taking off my bra, my right boob in particular would throb, but absolutely nothing this morning.
They're now a little sore again but I dunno... it's still worrying me. I know it's probably annoying to read this once again but I can't help it :(

2 comments:

Just T said...

Wish I could say something to make you feel better. I think since you arent bleeding is a very positive sign?

Thinking of you :)

Jen said...

(((hugs))) My boobs aren't nearly as sore as they have been. It really comes and goes. Although I'm really nauseous. I'm sure everything is fine!!