Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Annoying!!!!!!

Apparently my RE had me coming in tomorrow for my beta instead of today, even though he did say today on the phone.
So gawd damn annoying.
They got me in anyway, and he walks by and says that we should come in for a consult.
I have no fucking idea why and it annoys the ever living crap out of me.

What the hell are we going to go over?? We already know m/c can happen to anyone and blahblahblah.
We already know what's going to happen next injection cycle.
The ONLY new thing I would even want to talk about is going on progesterone after ovulation. I don't think we need a fucking consult for that shit.

I know not all of my anger and annoyance is just b/c of that, but still, it doesn't help.

And no exercise today. I'm still sore. It's better than yesterday, but still feel bleh.

No comments: