Monday, September 13, 2010

Turbo Jam

So just got done working out and taking a shower.
I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party. It's a 45min workout and boy does it work you out!!
Not quite like P90 does, but it really gets your heart going and you sweat like crazy. I'll switch it up between P90 and TJ from now on. Just to vary it up a bit.
Going to go watch P90X in a second. I just want to see how intense it is.

Oh also while working out, my right knee is feeling very weird. It's been this way for about 2 weeks now. I sit cross legged a lot and whenever I'd stretch it out or stand up, it's very weak and aching. Not sure what that's about. I've never had a problem with my knees before. Hopefully the exercising will help strengthen whatever is wrong. I'll have to be sure to take it easy though if it starts feeling funny.

EDIT: I'm gonna be SO sore tomorrow. I can already feel it.
Turbo Jam is great and all, but there is not nearly enough stretching before or afterwards.
Going to try to do some on my own, we'll see if it works.

No comments: