Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 2

Not as bad as I thought it would be.
I'm still cramping some. It's weird actually having cramps since well, I haven't had real cramps during an AF since I was a teenager. Well this isn't a normal AF but you know what I mean.
Ibuprofin is my best friend right now though.

The bleeding has let up tremendously. Kind of concerning that maybe everything isn't going to get flushed out, but I think since it was such an early loss, maybe there just wasn't that much to get rid of to begin with? I doubt my HCG ever got to more than 27 since my tests never got darker. So my little bean stopped developing pretty early on.

EDIT:
Seems as though the bleeding may pick up a bit more. That usually happens w/ my AFs. At night it slows down, and then the next day it picks back up.

And lemme clarify what I said yesterday. I did change my pad 5 times within an hour. It's not b/c I was filling one up. It's b/c I was going straight to the bathroom as soon as I felt a clot pass. So when I used the bathroom, the clot would be on the pad. I just was not going to clean it off or something and continue using the pad after that. It didn't happen every time, but well, enough to where I changed it that often.

No comments: