Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Waiting waiting waiting

Just waiting to hear back from the RE's office. Hopefully they'll be calling soon b/c this is torture.
I'm not expecting good news at all.
I just hope when I ask how long we're going to have to wait, they don't tell me a couple of cycles. Hell, I don't even want to hear 1 cycle. I want to start again ASAP.
I'm sad over this loss of course.... but I'm not depressed about it and the loss is still pretty early so my body shouldn't have much if any recovery.

I've had bright red bleeding this morning w/ very small clots. Also really mucousy as well.
Been feeling like how I usually do when AF shows up. Bloated. Also feel kind of constipated, or like there's a big gas bubble that isn't moving. Making my lower back ache quite a bit. I wanna go lay down and relax, but waiting for this damn call...

No comments: