Monday, September 20, 2010

It's my Birthday. Whoopdidoo!

Seriously, how can I even be excited about it. I wanted to be pregnant by now AT LEAST.
Oh well, I'm not depressed or anything, it just feels like another day which is how I'll treat it.

Weighed in at 215 on the nose this morning. So I'm actually down a lb from last week. How the hell that happened is beyond me but I am not going to complain about it rofl.

Just made the appointment for the consult which will be next friday, Oct 1st. I really hope he'll go ahead and give me the provera then so we won't have to wait longer. Lets see, I'll be cd24 then. If I get a 7 day dose of provera, and it goes the way it has other cycles, then I'll probably get AF on the 10th or 11th. And then start up injections again.
That would be awesome. I want to get started again so badly. I hate waiting.

1 comment:

unaffected said...

Sorry I missed this post yesterday, but Happy belated Birthday Lisa!