Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day by Day.....

Not sure how heavy the bleeding is today if anything. Woke up and went right to the shower. Looking at the pad, it didn't look like there was any fresh stuff on it, so maybe it has stopped or gone down to spotting or something. It picked up some last night, so it may do that again.
Feeling bloated, but I may need to go #2. Lovely huh :P

Talked with my cousin last night. The only other person that knew we were pregnant. And I told her that I m/c. I got choked up over it. Didn't think I would but I did.

Weighed myself this morning at it was at 218. BLEH. My weight is going back up for some reason. Maybe it's b/c of this bloating I'm having. I dunno.
Hope it goes back down tomorrow.
Going to start back up exercising again tomorrow. May switch it up and do some Turbo Jam instead of Power 90 all the time. Turbo Jam is more of an aerobic workout though. So not sure how well it will work compared to the P90. We'll see.

No comments: