Friday, September 24, 2010

Art moment

Having an artistic moment right now. It's been a LONG time since I've had any inspiration to do anything art related. Even the nursery, I can't really get in to it. At least not yet.
BUT, I looked up how to make your own mask which I'm planning on doing.
Starting off with plaster wrap stuff. And if I get decent at it, I plan on maybe moving up to leather masks.
Saw one artist's website with their creations, and they are SO cool and sell for a boat load lol. I dunno exactly how well they would sell, but it could be a source of income if I could get good at it. Start off small w/ the plaster ones and work my way up to better material.
Really excited about it, but I have to do a lot more research on how to make the kinds of masks that I want.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

theyres a site where you have your own online store, its called ETSY.COM its a good place to sell stuff online, especially if its goods like art masks paintings and the like! hope it helps