Saturday, September 4, 2010

Yay DH!

Love him so much!
I half joked to him that I wanted more answer tests. Of course I was hoping he'd say ok, but I wasn't expecting it.
But he woke me up from a short light nap to go out. We went to Wally World and got 2 more boxes :D
He's totally feeding my crazy and I love him for it rofl.

I'm going to take one tomorrow. HOPE it's nice and dark. Either way, light or dark, I'm going to wait a day or so before using another.

I should be getting my wondfo tests on Tuesday so I'll be able to test every day with those again. Sigh, I really hope the line is dark tomorrow.

My FMU seems to be ok now. At least with the lines on the wondfos that I've been getting. My afternoon PP could be stronger, but I never seem to be able to hold it when I'm trying.

No comments: