Thursday, September 2, 2010

One more post..

One more before bed.

Just wanted to list symptoms that I'm still experiencing.

Breasts are still sore. That did go away for a short while, but started to hurt again. Wearing a sports bra so don't notice unless pressure is put on them.

I'm feeling nauseated. I'm not sure if it's my nerves or what though. It has come at various times. Before eating, after eating, before drinking, after drinking, doing nothing, etc. Just a nauseous, almost making me gag feeling.

My appetite has come back a little bit, but not much. I'm still really not getting hungry.

I've had some aching MAYBE in the uterus area. It could be intestinal though b/c I was slightly backed up. Not much, just from the night before, but w/ how often the metformin has me go, just that short amount of time can cause my intestinal bits to cramp up and ache.
So yeah, could be uterus, could be that.

And that's about it. My hair seems to have stopped falling out as much now. Acne is clearing up. I'm really not all that tired earlier. At least not that I've noticed. I took a nap today but that was only b/c I woke up at 5am and felt drained after hearing what my beta was.


Really hope the wondfo test tomorrow shows a good line on it.

No comments: