Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Same...

Bleeding is about the same I think. No clots, same color.
No cramping either. Makes me wonder if I would cramp with a m/c though since I don't get cramps during AF? Probably....maybe......who knows.

I am however getting some really weird vag pains. Could be cervix pains. Like a spasming feeling. Sharpish pain.
It's more uncomfortable than anything. Noticed it this morning when I woke up, and it kept going for a little bit, then just a little bit ago, it has eased up some.

I did call the RE's office. And the nurse said that spotting in early pregnancy is common and to try not to worry. And to take it easy today.
I gotta do at least a load of laundry, but other than that.... my behind is staying on the couch most of the day.

1 comment:

pookiedoo87 said...

Hope it goes away. When do you hear your second beta numbers? The cervix pains could be round ligament pains, that's what they tell me mine are. Good luck!