Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Answer test is lighter today



The answer test is lighter and I am terrified that this is going to end in m/c.
I don't know what to think. On one hand, the answer test IS lighter, but on the other, the wondfo seems to be about the same as yesterday's test.
Tomorrow's beta draw can't get here soon enough. I am really freaking out right now.
Going to take another wondfo later w/ a really good hold.
I am praying that my morning urine just didn't have a good concentration in it or something.
Oh gawd, pls let our sea monkey stick.

1 comment:

pookiedoo87 said...

Different tests, even if they are the same brand can have inconsistent results. I didn't test as much as you, but I did test every morning for a while, and sometimes the previous day's test would be darker. It's still early, I wouldn't worry too much about it!