Monday, January 31, 2011

10dpt

Not even a question. Def BFN. Honestly, I was kind of crushed when nothing showed up.
I know I'm still early, but doesn't mean I wasn't hoping for an early surprise lol.
Just have to keep reminding myself that most women don't test positive until a little later. Even that doesn't comfort me much though.
That good feeling is now being replaced with worry and anxiety. I totally suck at keeping my mind off of this! lol


Oh another symptom I forgot.... Weird dreams.
The other night, I had an Inception type. I was napping on the love seat. And in the dream, I was on the loveseat about to take a nap. I'd go to sleep, and wake up in another dream where I would be about to take a nap on the loveseat. It did this about 3 or 4 times. Then all of a sudden, I started waking up from the dreams within a dream within a dream. It was very bizarre.
And last night, I had one of those non-nightmare dreams. One where it feels like a nightmare, but nothing in the dream is nightmare related. All it was was me walking through our house, but for some reason, I was panicked.
I did have an actual zombie nightmare though. I dreamt that I was flying around a huge helicopter looking for survivors in the zombie apocolypse. We come across an area with a lot of survivors, but the zombies were slowly approaching. We're trying to get a plan of action, but people start wandering off or being idiots.
Then out of nowhere this renegade army troop led by Samuel L. Jackson comes in and starts threatening people and threatening to take my chopper.
I tried waking from the dream, but my body did NOT want to wake up. It was a very weird feeling.

Anywho, there's my ramblings for now......until I think of some other nonsense to blog about :P

1 comment:

LisaB said...

Hoping for your BFP!! And soon!