Saturday, January 29, 2011

Mmmmmm soooooouuuuup

There's this Vietnamese restaurant close to where we used to live. It's about a 15minute drive.
We went there once before... I got this awesome spicy soup. OMG I was craving more as soon as we were done.
DH finally took me back there tonight. YYYYUUUUUMMMMMYYYYY. It's like the perfect balance of spicy, savory, salty, and just awesome! I love it so much. It's called Bun Bo Hue. I found a youtube video of someone making it. Need to go to the Asian Market to pick up some of the ingredients, which won't be for at least a week, but it will be worth it hopefully! hehe
I wish the restaurant was closer. I'd want to eat there all the time lol.

And in other news.... I had some weird twangy cramps on my left O area. I'm pretty sure it wasn't bowel b/c it didn't feel like anything that had happened before. So could be cysts.

Still imagining that I'm feeling a slight poking down in the uterus. I'm sure that's just wishful thinking though heh.

No comments: