Wednesday, January 26, 2011

5dpt

May be hard to see in the photo, but the line is still there. Just very very light.
I've been having to use the bathroom quite often at night so the line could've been darker if the urine had been a bit more concentrated. Oh well. No biggie.

How am I supposed to get it on w/ DH w/ this nasty waxy progesterone stuff coming out of my hooha?
Not that I feel like doing it right now b/c of that, but still, what if he wants to. BLEH. I think we still have some few year old condoms we could use I guess.
Hopefully I am pregnant, but if so, that means I'll be taking the suppositories until what... week 10?? Gotta figure out some way to get it on without being grossed out lol.

1 comment:

LisaB said...

I see the faint line. I hope it either goes away or gets darker - hopefully the latter.

I am not wanting to have sex either. These suppositories are so gross and leaky! Yuck!!!