Sunday, January 30, 2011

Symptoms? Probably not

I've been debating all day if I should post this or not. I don't want to feel like a fool later if this is a bust, but who cares. I'll post it. Might as well!

So here are some things that have been going on with my body so far. I think all of them could be written off, but it doesn't hurt anything to post it anyway.

Woke up with a very dull headache today. It disappeared on its own. After dinner, I experienced the same dull ache. It didn't last long though.

Restless/light sleep. DH's snoring will wake me up sometimes, but last night and the night before was AWFUL.

My bewbs are still sore. Nipples aren't though. They're also feeling a bit more full. Don't notice if they feel heavier since I've been supporting them w/ bras.

The mystery pains in my O areas. I haven't felt the left side that much. It's mainly been on the right. It's a sharp pain that lasts for maybe 10-20seconds and then will go away.



Erm, feels like there's something I'm missing but I can't think of it right now.


Hmm... I really need to jazz up my layout. Give it a more personal look. Eh, I'll see if I can think of anything to do.

No comments: