Monday, January 17, 2011

Damn my body.....

First, my E2 came back at 140 thank goodness. I stay on the 200 follistim and go back in Wed for my first u/s and bloodwork again.


Now for the bad news, our insurance is refusing to pay for my follistim.
We're supposed to be getting a letter in the mail explaining why the prior approval was denied. I don't see any good reason other than they just don't want to pay. Even in the book that explains all the coverage, I SHOULD be covered.
We'll see in a couple of days why they're being assholes. And then we're going to have to send them a letter explaining why we should be covered. Seriously?? So insurance companies make people beg to be covered now? Awesome......

I just feel so useless right now. If my body just frickin worked like it should, none of this would even be a problem. Hell, even if my body just worked slightly, or with less meds, like on clomid or something. But oh no! My body has to be damn stubborn and broken.

So yeah, this could be our last cycle for a long time. Hopefully because we're pregnant, but if not....

Obviously I've been taking my weight loss lightly, but if we're not pregnant this cycle, then I'm going at it hard core. I can't just sit around and do nothing while we wait ya know? Of course that's going to take forever to lose weight with as much as I have to lose, but what else will I have to do.

Sigh............

1 comment:

LisaB said...

Yay for E2 improvement!

Man, I feel your pain about your body. Most people take for granted that their bodies work normally. But for people like us, it's hard to even describe the frustration involved when you have to rely on yucky drugs to make it work. And they are too damn expensive to boot!!!

Good luck sweetie. xx