Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thinking

Was just thinking to myself as I took a shower.
If gawd forbid, this is yet another failed cycle, and I just know I'm going to have cysts again so with the next month off, I'm going to give the weight loss a more serious effort. I should've done it before Christmas, but I let myself make excuses that it's the holidays, blahblahblah.
Just tired of seeing my weight fluctuate right now and not go down any longer. And it feels like I want to eat more and more.
So yeah, if nothing again (hopefully I will be preggers though), then I'm gonna really kick my big ass in to gear to lose as much weight in a healthy way as possible. Not that I could do it an unhealthy way. Hell, I don't have the willpower to be anorexic or bulemic. I love food too much and I hate throwing up.

I think something may be growing on the left O too. Like I said though, it's hard to tell, but I've been getting some aches over there. Hopefully my E2 tomorrow will come back higher.
Checked my CM before my shower. My T-rex arms and stubby sausage fingers prevent me from reaching far, but what I got was a lot of extremely creamy cm.

Erm feels like I wanted to post about something else but I forgot. Oh well, if it comes to me I'll just post again. Yay internet!

1 comment:

LisaB said...

LOL, you crack me up! Especially about the anorexia/bulimia!
I hope you get pregnant this cycle!!! Good luck with the weight though. It's rough. I have gained more weight on fertility treatments than I have ever gained before. Sucks!!
Come on higher E2s!!