Wednesday, January 19, 2011

2... maybe!

My u/s went pretty well this morning.
My left ovary was hiding so that took a while to find. When she did finally find it, it was hard to see but didn't look like it had any large follicles. So I guess all of those twinges on that side have all been bowel.
On my right, it showed 2 pretty good size follicles.
I'm not sure on the size. DH says 18 and 14 but if one was 18 I think she would've told me to trigger.
I think DH was just seeing one of the measurements that was taken and not the overall size.
I think I heard her say 16 and 11, but I'm not sure on that either.
Either way, I'm hoping both follicles are going to release a mature egg. Double our chances this time :)
We'll see what my E2 comes back this time, and if I'll have to take the follistim that they gave me. I hope not and we can just return it to them.

4 comments:

LisaB said...

YAYYY! I hope there really are 2 good ones! Woot!

SLES75 said...

I hope they keep growing! Good luck!!!

Annabelle said...

Yay, I hope you get really large eggs lol!!! Good luck!

Kerrik said...

Grow follies grow!