Friday, January 28, 2011

My insensitive moment of the day...

I want to strangle (not really), fertile women that are for some reason shocked that they got pregnant once again. The women who already have 3, 4, 5, however many children that had absolutely NO problems conceiving that exclaim as if their newly gotten BFP is really such a shocker.
I'm sure my frustration with them comes from jealousy, but damnit, you can't help how you feel sometimes. I don't enjoy feeling like this towards someone. I'm not wishing them to m/c or anything awful like that, but I still want to yell at them that their new BFP isn't anything special b/c they already knew they could get pregnant at the drop of a hat!!

I'm not very proud of these feelings, but I had to post them anyway. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has felt this way before.

2 comments:

unaffected said...

You definitely aren't! Lol stay away from the POAS thread... ;)

SLES75 said...

Definitely not the only one who feels this way. I'm super jealous of the fertiles, But it's really bad when jealousy shows up when a fellow IFer gets pregnant. I feel like a horrible person, but they have that one thing I can't seem to get my hands on....I want to celebrate with them, but inside I'm hurting because they got lucky and I didn't. So Like you I'm not proud of how I feel, but those feelings come out of no where sometimes...and hit hard!

Stay hopeful, you'll get there...GOD WILLING WE ALL WILL!