Friday, January 28, 2011

7dpt

Blurry photo! WOO!
IRL the line is barely a shadow. It's still there though. With the way it looks, I say def tomorrow it will be gone.

Had some aching on my right O last night. Def think I have cysts developing once again. Oh well. We could be on an extended break anyway so not like it really matters.
I am still feeling good though. Nervous, but good. Now that's not to say I'm positive I'm going to get pregnant this time, but I'm just not stressing over it as I have before.

My temp went back up this morning. I had to take it an hour earlier though. My sleep schedule getts so screwed up so easily lol. I woke up having to pee so I went ahead and took my temp.
Thankfully that was the only time I did wake to PP though, so woot :) I'll take waking up every hour or whatever if it means I'm pregnant though.

________________________________

Offtopic. UGH DH is making me go out bowling with coworkers tonight. This is going to be the first time I'm meeting them. I am NOT excited about it. I am super shy irl and have absolutely nothing to talk to with other adults. Mainly b/c I just don't do anything and the stuff that I do isn't very relateable to most people.
Oh well... DH really wanted to go, I said no to him in the past and I just can't be the downer all the time. So I'll suck it up and go out tonight.

2 comments:

unaffected said...

I hope that line comes back dark as hell in a few days!!

And for the bowling... have a couple beers! I'm always more talkative when I'm drinking. Good luck! :)

LisaL said...

Lol, some alcohol would be nice tonight, but I don't like drinking in the TWW. I already have enough problems on my own, don't need alcohol to MAYBE mess something up ya know? Just that maybe part keeps me away from the liquor during the TWW :)