Sunday, January 16, 2011

Random thoughts

Boy.... last night was painful. I wanted a drink SO bad (alcohol that is). DH went ahead and did drink and boy is he annoying when he's buzzed lol. Thank goodness he doesn't drink a lot to begin with b/c I don't think I could deal with that often rofl.
_______________________________________________

Still working on the weapons for the contest. I need to hurry up and stop procrastinating. One is done, but the other I just started. The deadline is this friday so I really need to get it done already. I'll post photos of them both when I'm finished.
_______________________________________________

I highly recommend everyone start using flushable wipes. They're pretty much just baby wipes you can flush. If you aren't using them, DO. It's a bit weird at first, but once you get used to them, you'll feel SO much cleaner after using the bathroom.
_______________________________________________

Photo of my new betta
_______________________________________________

I hate my boobs when I'm not on meds. They deflate. Now, they're just starting to get back to being nice and full, but during any of the breaks we've had to take, BLEH. Like a partially deflated balloon.
_______________________________________________

Oh DH told me that the prior approval thing lasts for a year. YAY! I had no idea. I thought that they would have to do it for each new prescription. Thank goodness I was wrong. Hopefully the pharmacy will have some answers for us tomorrow about what our insurance is going to do or not do. Already told DH he better call up the insurance if they refuse.

No comments: