Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sick? Maybe

I'm pretty warm blooded. I get hot very easily at night, so I end up sleeping with my feet sticking out from under the blanket, or may just end up kicking it all off of me.
Well it has been colder lately, and I think I'm paying for it. Have the sniffles that just don't want to go away. I feel fine other than that though, so hopefully it won't progress to anything worse.

I think I'm going to O from my right O again. I can feel some twinges, and aches if I lay on that side. I can feel something on the left as well, but that could just be bowel since I have some sitting right there where the ovary is.
I'm hoping for at least 2-3 follicles growing, but if it's just one, then I'll take that gladly as well.

AF has finally stopped. It was just barely there spotting whenever I used the bathroom yesterday. I was dreading that AF may try to drag out some, but thankfully it didn't.

Erm, what else..... still a bunch of snow outside. Well, it's not really snow anymore, more ice than anything. Really scary. I hate that DH had to drive in it this morning, and has to this afternoon, but he does have an important job at the hospital. Going to have to go out back to get the ice off the porch so the dogs will go out. So funny, and sad b/c they took a step out and start slipping everywhere :P

Oh and I learned that I shouldn't be drinking grapefruit juice w/ my synthroid. Only did that today, so shouldn't cause any problems.
I'll just drink some with lunch from now one and take swigs of it throughout the day.
No idea if it's helping yet or not.

1 comment:

LisaB said...

I hope you aren't getting sick!!

Yay for feeling activity in your ovaries! *grow dust* :D