Thursday, July 21, 2011

13dpo

So, here I am. 13dpo and no closer to any answers it seems.

The spotting last night really never amounted to anything. When I put in the 2nd progest, there wasn't a lot of blood up there and it looked pretty orange or peach colored. Nothing fresh.
That's not to say that it can't turn in to the bright red stuff though.

My temp was still up this morning. Not really sure what's going on there. I hope it's not just the progest alone keeping it up, but meh... it probably is.

Test this morning has a shadow line. That's not really saying much though since I've been getting those since I started testing lol.
Here are photos anyway. First is original within time limit. 2nd is tweaked and well after the time limit to hopefully show what I saw.
Total BFN imo.


I'll give this a couple more days if nothing else occurs that says that AF wants to start.

No comments: