Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Punch, Kick, It's all in the mind!

10 points if you knew where the title was from lol.

So today started off, meh.
Still didn't sleep well last night. I had a couple of awful nightmares as well. Only remember one of them and that's bad enough.
Just some weird lab experiment Resident Evil mutant zombie things that didn't want to die lol.

Anywho, I had to run a few errands this morning. So pretty much got out of bed, took a shower and I was off.
Came back home, ate lunch, let it settle, then I exercised :)
YAY! heh

Lets see... I did 15min on the treadmill.
18min on the eliptical
Around 25 squats
Attempted to do proper jackknife pushups, but pfft, those are TOUGH lol
15 wall pushups
Some punching and jumping around.
Mostly did the punching to work out the midsection.
Jumping meh, just b/c I felt like it heh.

And yep, feel good. Hoping I won't be sore tomorrow. I did stretch some after I was done, so I hope that helps.

In other news. I bought some B-complex tablets. Hoping it will help lengthen my luteal phase naturally.
I don't have many progesterone sups left. If I do ovulate again, I'm either just not going to take them or take only one a day. I could always call in a refill but I'm not sure how much it would be.
We'll see what happens.
I'm also going to be starting OPKs around cd12. These past 2 times, it looks like I ovulated around cd21. Hoping it happens sooner. If not that's ok too, just so long as it does happen again :D

No comments: