Monday, July 18, 2011

Afternoon test

BFN. I think my eyes are playing tricks on me.
I don't think there's anything on the test, not even a shadow line, but my eyes still want to see something.
Sigh.

Ok, feeling out now.

Yes 10dpo, early, blahblahblah.... but come on. Those of you out there that start to test early. Honestly, don't you feel out when you get BFNs at 9 and 10dpo?
We see so many women on the various forums and such that we go to get their early BFPs or talk about getting something early. And then when nothing shows for us.... we get depressed.

I know I could easily just put the tests away and wait, but PFFFFFFT whatever.
I'd rather test now. Get myself prepared for the worst to occur than sitting here and waiting and wondering. Getting my hopes up and up only to have them dashed at the last moment. No thank you.
I know most women are totally fine with that scenerio but not I.

So yep.. here I sit, feeling like it's over already.
I guess I could start hoping that I'll ovulate again next month.
Going to have to talk to DH and see what he wants to do with TTC with meds and whatnot.

No comments: