Wednesday, July 13, 2011

In that spot

... where it's too soon to test, but I want to anyway (and I did :P)
Yep. I took a test this afternoon and I am not ashamed of it! lol

It's obviously BFN, but it was nice to pee on something again. Ah.... it's a good fix until next time.... ;) lol

No temp this morning. Woke up at 12:40 last night which is an hour before I take my temp. Was going to just take my temp, but my stomach was not having it.
Had a seriously bad stomach ache that wasn't going to wait for me to temp lol.
Finally got back to sleep. Was hoping to wake up around 3 or 4 to temp then, but woke up at 2 and just said screw it. One temp missing isn't a bit deal right now.

Alright.... about to edit some vacation photos finally!! Yes it's late but... yeah......... *cough*

No comments: