Monday, July 25, 2011

Finally

It took a while to actually get my ass up to do something, BUT I DID! YAY! lol
I was going to do something before I ate lunch (which I'm going to do from now on hopefully), but I swear, I kept distracting myself with other things just to delay it a little longer.

I ate some lunch and just said I'd do it at 1. Would give my lunch a little bit to settle and just do it.
1 came around and boy, I was not moving quickly to get started! rofl. I did it though.

Walked on the treadmill for about 30mins. Jogged twice for about 40sec each time. I couldn't do any longer than that. Boy am I out of shape!!

After my walk on the treadmill, I did about 30 squats. Those really got my thighs burning and legs wobbling rofl. I had to stop b/c it started to make me feel nauseous.
I also did some wall push-ups along with these push up things on a tv stand. I'm not sure what they're called.
Lemme see if I can find the vid on youtube *runs off.... well.. sorta*

-Few mins later-
Here we go. It's called an incline jackknife press



I don't think I did it quite correctly lol. I'll have to practice it.


Exercising felt good once I actually got started and it feels good now, just knowing that I did something and cooling off afterwards.
But I know I'm still going to struggle actually getting started.

No comments: