Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Feeling..... good :D

For a change! lol
I think right now I'm just so happy we have this chance that nothing else matters.
Totally not normal for me but heck, I'll take being happy over obsessive any day, which I'm sure will start to kick in in about hmmm... 6 more days (when the trigger shot should be almost gone).

Have a link for everyone! heh. It's all about diet, but it's still an interesting read :D

First up.... Saturated Fats and why they're not bad for us as we've all been brainwashed in to thinking.
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/saturated-fat-healthy/


Hmm speaking of diet, I keep forgetting to take photos of food! BLEH! Today was just leftover spaghetti sauce (and it was goooood). I'm a bit hesitant to make it again though b/c the ingredients are a bit vague on one of the things. One just says "spices". Really??? That's it??
Dinner yesterday was Boston Butt (DH's dad is part of a Masonic lodge and they were selling them smoked for $25), sauted asparagus, & a salad.
Tonight we're having the bone in baked chicken breast that I fixed before. Hopefully it'll turn out just as juicy and yum as before :D

I weighed myself today, and I'm up 2 more pounds! YIKES! It has got to be water weight right? lol I never thought that fertility stuff caused me to gain anything, but maybe it does.
__________________________

Oh and I got a call today from the pharmacy with an order for follistim to replace the one that I borrowed from the RE's office. Uh HELLO, I just brought one back YESTERDAY!
The nurse there is SUPER nice, don't get me wrong, but that woman is overworked and overlooks things like this all the time. Take for instance, YESTERDAY when I brought in the HCG and follistim. She looked at it and was like "Do you owe us a HCG?" Are you serious? You're the one that gave me the flippin trigger shot the day before! rofl
Anyway, they better get that straightened out.

2 comments:

Kerrik said...

Happy to hear you are feeling good. Keep those positive thoughts flowing!

Oh, and don't worry about the 2 lbs. I gained about 7 on the fertility drugs, but most of it came off after I stopped them.

LisaB said...

Yayy! Stay positive sweetie! I have a really good feeling for you this cycle!