Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Maybe? Please?

I really think I may have ovulated from my left ovary as well. Really hoping so and what I've been feeling isn't just them growing in to cysts.
Fairly certain I ovulated last night or during the night while sleeping.
My temp is up some. It's not very high compared to other cycles b/c I'm taking it so early. For some reason, I'm waking up at around 3:30 in the morning, so I've been taking it then.
Feeling really great and really positive right now. TWW does a number on my sanity though so I'm sure the positive will quickly turn in to batshit crazy obsessive soon lol.

Starting the pineapple core tomorrow. Was going to eat some today, but since my temp is still lower than usual, just going to wait to make sure.

Also think I've finally O'd b/c my nipples are getting REALLY sensitive. SIGH...... time for DH to torture me lol. He LOVES trying to tweak them when he knows they hurt.... bastard :P lol He gets his twisted pleasure out of it. It's revenge for me tickling him all the time.

Anywho, here are today's tests.
2dpt



Oh also, watched that program The Great Sperm Race on youtube. It was pretty interesting and really makes you wonder how on earth ANY of us are here with how much sperm have to get through and how many actually survive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAnMymnJiLM

No comments: