Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sigh....

I'm such a sucker for punishment I guess.
Things are still lagging a bit, and I used a suppository anyway even though I wasn't going to.
When inserted, there was blood up in the vajay. Didn't look fresh. If the progest is delaying things, then the spotting and such should just continue to get heavier.
Guess a part of me is still trying to cling to something. I'm really not even remotely thinking that this will end in a miracle, so not sure why I'm even bothering.

In other news....
Made myself a big bowl of yummy egg drop soup.
2 cups of chicken broth, tablespoon of tamari soy sauce, and 3 eggs lightly beaten. Also added in extra salt and lots of pepper. Yum yum!

Tonight we're having some Korean BBQ short ribs. MM MM. Kinda going to be a cheat, b/c the marinade has regular soy sauce and sugar in it.
EDIT: NM on the cheat. I didn't want to use up the tamari soy sauce we have left, but decided to anyway. Made the marinade w/ coconut crystals, tamari soy sauce, sesame oil and 2 cloves of crushed garlic.

I also weighed myself before eating lunch. My weight had gone back up to 200 after this awful food weekend, so was just curious what it would be at. It was down to 198, so woot for that at least.

I'll probably start exercising tomorrow. Really want to give the rowing machine a try.


EDIT Continued: Also went to the bathroom and had more red blood finally. So yeah.... seriously, no more progesterone suppositories. Just hve to move on and hope that maybe I'll O on my own this coming cycle or I won't have cysts.

1 comment:

SLES75 said...

I am so sorry....I wish you had better news. Here's hoping AF makes her full appearance and gets done with herself soon!

Congrats on the slight weight gain...With all you had over the weekend I know you were really worried. Good for you for keeping it low!!!! It'll be gone again soon, especially if you start using that rowing machine!