Thursday, April 21, 2011

So..... yeah.....

Sigh............ I had my baseline today. DH got to take me so yay for that at least.
The dildo cam showed it right away..........






That I have no CYSTS! WOOOOOOOO lol
Well, no large cysts preventing us from trying again! YAAAAAAAAAY!
Also, the RE is listening and starting me on 175u! *HAPPY DANCING IN MY CHAIR!*
So happy right now. Well, I'd be happier if I was pregnant, but ya know. Work with what ya got lol.
Just SO frickin happy that we're not on another forced break b/c I completely forgot when our 2 week road trip is.
If we had been forced to take a break... it would've been a 2 month break b/c of the trip. We're starting it the last 2 weeks of June. Now we could've still done a cycle, and I would've been in the TWW during the trip, but that's if everything worked out ok which, given my body's history of NOT working, is a gamble, so yeah.
But that's not a problem now, so... WOOT!


AF is a real bitch this time. Feel SO bloated down there w/ that kinda crampy feeling that comes along with it, and AF is heavy and leaky and BLEH.
Also, this is gonna be gross, but we're all adults here.
AF is really mucousy. It's pretty weird b/c it's super slick and just strange. Hell, why can't I have that kind of mucus when I ovulate damnit lol.
I mean it wasn't too bad last cycle, but nowhere near enough and I think that could've been a problem. I seem to produce a good amount if there's more than 1 mature follicle, but just one, then I have CM problems.
If it happens again, we'll just have to glob in some preseed.

4 comments:

One Cycle at a Time said...

Yay for getting the green light!! :-) Good luck this cycle!

Jen said...

YAY!! I'm glad you are back in again this cycle!! Fingers Crossed!!

Anonymous said...

Great news!!!

My AF gets sorta mucusy too, what's that all about?

SLES75 said...

YAY!!!! No cysts!!!! And upping the dosage. Hopefully this will help you get those multiple follicles growing.

Bummer AF is being super yucky...at least you know it's a sign of good things to come, right?