Monday, April 4, 2011

Solo

First up.... Thanks everyone for the support!!!

Next... I just took my first solo trip in 12 YEARS. I used to drive everywhere by myself when I was a teen, then it just stopped.
Anywho, I know that's not a big deal for normal folk lol. It's just a weird sensation driving by myself and actually going somewhere alone after so long.


So don't feel much of anything in the ladybits. I wish I were one to feel ovulation pain, but I don't. I may feel aching afterwards, but think that may be just b/c of cysts growing.
Really hope that's not the case this time since this cycle was a lot shorter compared to the others.

Anywho... just took my first opk and hpt to test out the trigger! Is it sad that I still like seeing the blazing positives even if they aren't real? :P
Sigh... one day... one day.....

___________________

Lunch today is nothing special. About 5 slices of ham and a few spoons of some greek yogurt w/ sliced strawberries and frozen blueberries. Was going to eat more of the yogurt, but going to let the fruit mix a bit more to sweeten it.
You can definitely tell that this yogurt is full fat. It's a lot thicker than the other one I had gotten. Plus it has a much richer flavor. Not too shabby.

2 comments:

socialite_baby said...

I rarely drive by myself too so I can see where you're coming from! It's invigorating!

Your OPK is blazing! Holy cow! I don't think I've ever seen one that dark before.

Your HPT is going to look like that in 2 weeks, I just know it! :)

LisaL said...

Yeah, I wish I could say that the OPK is ALL me lol, but nope... it's the trigger shot causing it to be so dark :P