Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wow...

My E2 levels this time are totally kicking my other cycles' E2 numbers asses!
Just got a call back and my E2 today is 452! WOOHOO!
My last BFP cycle in January, my E2 was 420 2 days before the trigger and I produced 2 mature follicles.
My first BFP cycle, my E2 was 639 2 days before trigger and that cycle, I had 3 mature follicles.
I think it's going to get that high again. At least I hope so.
Going to have to start BDing just in case.. not that I need an excuse to BD :D

But still, SO happy right now and SO relieved. Now I'm just SUPER curious to see what my ovaries are doing. I really think I'm going to ovulate from my left side this time. That's where I'm feeling most of the aches and twinges. I have had some on the right side as well, but not a lot. We'll see though b/c even the stuff I'm feeling on the left isn't all that apparent and noticeable.

_______
I took a 3hr long nap today. It's been storming, and that usually drains me, but I've just been feeling really tired lately.
I've been sleeping fine. Going to bed when I usually do, etc, but just been feeling tired for the past week.
I'm sure it will pass.

_______
Diet has been going ok. Not the greatest. I've been cheating with a little bit of candy. Not nearly as much as I would've eaten before though. Well... except for yesterday. I ate about 6 of those chocolate/mint candies and a good bit of reeses pieces.
We didn't buy any of it. DH's family, who all know we're on this diet still thought it was a great idea to give us candy for Easter anyway. SIGH.
As I've said and will continue to say.... family is AWFUL for dieting!

3 comments:

SLES75 said...

Woot woot!!!! On the nice E2 levels!!! Here's hoping those follies are growing big and mature...ehh diet schmiet...worry about the follies and E2 levels!

I think a little celebration is worth it!

LisaB said...

WOOHOO I'm super excited for you!!!

socialite_baby said...

Chocolate mint candy doesn't count. They're too amazing to have calories and fat.

Congrats on the amazing levels! FX that means another (very sticky) BFP is in store!