Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Well...yeah

So I talked with DH last night about what I should do. Continue the progest and see what happens, or stop.
He said with all of my new sups, that I could go ahead and continue.
I decided to do the 2nd one for yesterday even though things still weren't looking good.

The progesterone is definitely interfering with AF arriving.
Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
Going to lean towards good since my LP is so short. It will give extra time to an egg if one decides to implant.
Bad thing... if this continues in other cycles, then I'll never know if I'm late or not lol. Not that that really matters with as many tests as I take :P lol

So yeah, I'm still bummed, but I'm trying to look at the very few positives. I'm bummed obviously b/c I won't be having an Xmas baby, and b/c I know SiL is close to finding out the gender and UGH that's all they're gonna be talking about. Good for them and all, they should be excited, but man, I don't want to hear it.

Oh and before I get going..... I may not have cysts. I haven't felt any aching coming from the O's and laying on my stomach, favoring either side... I don't feel any pressure like there are cysts. So FX. Hoping AF will start today so I can schedule a baseline for Friday. Def going to ask to be started on 175u this time. Seems to be my magic number, and I want more than 1 follie!

1 comment:

SLESE1014 said...

hoping for no cysts.....that would be AWESOME!!!