Monday, April 11, 2011

Mystery probably solved

Mystery of why my calves hurt like a SoB.
I wore my vibrams (toe shoes) to the flea market that day! Even though I was JUST walking, I guess walking differently in those shoes did something. I mean I've worn them out before, but never for that long and doing that much walking.
Seems to be a pretty common occurance for people that use the shoes for the first time to run in.

SO yep..... not pregnancy related unfortunatly ;) Lets hope that temp dip is though!

Found a great website that shows the differences in running w/ regular shoes, running w/ the vibrams and running barefoot w/ slow motion videos.
I found it pretty interesting. If any of you are runners or know runners that don't already have vibrams, maybe mention it to them :D
http://www.runblogger.com/2009/12/vibram-fivefingers-and-barefoot-running.html

No comments: